The Benefits of HGH Supplements – #HGH
Growth hormone was discovered in the 1920s and was isolated in the form of somatotropin in 1956. The benefits of HGH are immense; even today new research pops up regularly that reveals new uses for it. HGH is present in the body at a rate of 500 micrograms at any time in the blood of males between the ages of 20 and 30.
It’s produced by the anterior pituitary gland under the stimulation of the hypothalamus (like LH, the testosterone precursor). The effects on our system are tremendous:
- HGH promotes and increases the synthesis of new protein tissues, such as in muscle recovery or repair. This is the way new muscle is built.
- Recent research suggests its involvement in the metabolism of body fat and its conversion to energy sources. Tests were conducted in obese people, and medical use in treating obesity was proven beyond a doubt. Some pros have used GH as a way of maintaining and increasing lean mass while dieting for years.
- It improves the sleeping pattern, makes for fewer unintended awakenings and betters REM-stage sleep.
- HGH produces more energy
- It may improve sexual performance
- It builds stronger bones
- Improves the quality and duration of heart and kidneys
As you can see, HGH has several benefits. Research shows HGH may be superior to testosterone and its derivatives because it is not androgenic, causes no aromatization, and shows few side effects in limited doses. It can dramatically increase size in combination with testosterone.
It is believed that we may benefit from doses of 1.0-1.5 mg in the bloodstream. That is somewhere in the optimal range for natural GH.
Buy HGH Supplements today.